This free-standing frame is designed to provide a flexible way of exercising indoors or outdoors at home. The frame is made from modular steel tube and clamps to make very strong but it is also easy to assemble as well as relocate if needed.
It can be fixed down if it is possible to do so but it works completely free standing on flat areas and areas with gradual slopes.
The exercises possible on this frame are only limited by your imagination, you can move the bars around to different heights and positions to suit your needs and you can attach exercise bands around it also to create a reaction point.
It can also be used for stretching as well as weight bearing exercises.
It really is a multi-purpose home gym that can be added to with additional tubes and clamps later if you wish to create other exercise options.
- Quick and easy to assemble by one person with a single allen key
- Free Standing but can also be fixed down
- Three position grip pull up bar
- Used for weight bearing exercises and stretching
- Max weight it can support (140kg / 22 Stones)
- Works on flat and gradual sloping surfaces
- Can be used indoors or outside
- Can be added to for additional exercises
- Available from Stock (4 to 5 day delivery)
- Prices inc VAT and delivery
- Can be left outside with its robust galvanised frame